Back when I started this blog… in March… Comrade Physioprof was a hater of memes… Who says people can’t change… I’ve been tagged twice by that guy, like in the last 3 weeks…. first the atheism meme and now this..
Here are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
- Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six random things about drdrA:
- I like tall, dark, and handsome with an accent and glasses. Brad Pitt, and similar babyfaces, need not apply. And, since DrMrA… no one else of this description need apply either…
- I don’t like maple syrup, I prefer the cheap stuff. (to the chagrin of DrMrA and my dad, this is probably the only area in which I prefer the cheap stuff)
- I grew up without a television- not that we couldn’t afford one, but my parents thought it would rot our little minds and gave it away.
- When I’m worked up about something at my job, my favorite thing to do is run on the indoor track and see how many undergraduates I can lap.
- I dated three guys in college. At the same time.
- I’m a music junkie. When I buy a new album, I listen to it over, over and over again- and learn all the words to the songs.